Marinated Lamb and Zucchini Skewers
- 500g marinated lamb pieces (Blue Mountain Butchery)
- 2 yellow and 2 green zucchini (Kakanui Produce)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup plain unsweetened yoghurt
- ½ clove of garlic – peeled and crushed
- juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup finely diced mint
- Salt and pepper.
- Cut the zucchini into similar sizes to the lamb pieces.
- Skewer the lamb and zucchini, alternating colours of the zucchini.
- Heat the BBQ to medium-high heat and place the skewers on, drizzling them with olive oil and seasoning them with salt and pepper.
- Allow them to brown nicely before turning, ensuring they brown on all sides.
- Remove from the heat and allow to rest.
- Put the yoghurt, lemon juice, mint, garlic and salt and pepper in a bowl and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve the sauce drizzled over the lamb.