Rosehip and Rhodiola Kombucha Gummies
- 2 cups Rosehip and Rhodiola Kombucha (Kapowai Brewing)
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup
- 3 Tablespoons gelatin powder
- Place the gelatin in a small container and stir to combine with approx. ¼ of a cup of cold water and set aside. The gelatin will swell up and go firm. This process is called ‘blooming’.
- Place 1 cup of the kombucha and the rice malt syrup into a small saucepan and heat until not quite boiling.
- Add in the bloomed gelatin and mix in until melted.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and stir in the remaining kombucha.
- Pour the mixture into silicon moulds (Kmart sells them for $2, labelled as chocolate mould or silicon ice trays).
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Serve as a lunchbox treat, a better birthday party option, or when a sugar craving hits.